ISTE Rewind

Earlier this week I was given the amazing opportunity to attend my first ISTE conference. (Thank you, Ms. Maness!) ISTE is the International Society for Technology in Education. My mind boggled with three days of concurrent sessions, poster sessions, model lessons, birds of a feather sessions, a hands-on tech playground area, 500 vendors, and after hours vendor and interest group sessions. Food, sleep, and San Diego's many tempting tourist attractions were foregone to soak up as much as I possibly could.

I couldn't have survived without my friend and mentor, Davina Mann, and especially my roomie, Lisa Campbell, WGS tech contact extraordinaire. So, check out her blog for updates on what she learned. We made a pact to blog about our experiences now that we are back home since we didn't have time while we were there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment