Try Chirbit for Quick Online Recordings

I am preparing my annual Elf Hunt lesson for 3-5th graders tonight.  For some reason, Audioboo is not working forcing me to look for another resource to quickly upload and share audio files.  Enter Chirbit.  I love it!  You can record up to 5 minutes of video or audio directly from the site, save it, and get a link, QR code, embed code, Twitter and Facebook links, and even a quick link for uploading an image for the file.  It takes about 5 seconds, not counting how long it takes you to actually say whatever it is you are recording.  I also love the feature allowing someone to record a reply to your Chirbit.  My K-5 students won't be able to take advantage of that feature since they can't create online accounts, but it would be awesome with older students and teachers.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment