Fun Friday - Pom-Pom Bookmarks

I've been putting together my Maker project tutorials for students and thinking about my students who aren't interested in technology.  I really wanted to include some textiles options that wouldn't be too expensive.  Remembering the craft books I purchased with the Dollar General grant, I took inspiration from their pages.


It's not perfect, but this little pom-pom bookmark was a cinch to make and a big improvement over my old NPR business cards that I usually use for bookmarks.

My son actually appropriates all my yarn, too. That's why when I decided on this project at 11:30 on a Friday night, the only color left was black.  Go figure!

This would definitely be a fun project any time. I'm seeing this as a library night activity, too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment